Technology Solutions for Small Businesses
Your business deserves competent, affordable, cutting edge technology support that's the right size and shape for your unique needs, whether you're an army of 1 or manager of many.
- Need to automate repetitive tasks?
- Wondering how to effectively use cutting edge AI tools like ChatGPT?
- Have a notion that your business needs to try Notion, but not sure how to make it work for you?
- Want customized tools to accelerate your business?
If this sounds like you, welcome. At Streamhacker Technologies, we're not just computer programmers. We're entrepreneurs, just like you. We've built companies from scratch. We've struggled with the tough questions of how to make our businesses more efficient, productive, and profitable. We love working with small business owners to bring our deep technology experience to companies just like yours.
Ready to take your small business to the next level? Contact us today and let's get to work.
How It Works1
Send us a message below about what you need and how we might be able to help. Please include as much detail as you can.2
We'll have some intake questions for you, based on your contact message. We want to be sure that we can help, and fully understand your needs before booking some time.3
Book and pay for your consultation. Pick a date and time where you will have up to one hour of uninterrupted time to dig in deep and discuss your business needs.4
We'll have an in-depth conversation about your business needs and explore which technological solutions are best suited to addressing those needs.
The solutions offered will always take into consideration the nature and structure of your business, your business goals, budget, and personal preferences. Our goal, whenever possible, is to recommend tools that your business can implement and maintain in-house, with the resources and skills that you already possess.
Every consult is different because every small business is unique.5
For some small businesses, their needs are met after one consultation, which is great!
Other businesses may want additional assistance, which we are happy to accommodate when it makes sense to us. In these cases, we may follow up the consultation with additional tips, action items, or recommendations. When appropriate, we may also propose implementing specific tools that will assist the business.
Examples of business topics you might want to discuss:
- Airtable for app prototyping, content automation, and more
- Notion workflows, templates, and customization
- AI tools like ChatGPT
- Automating repetitive tasks using IFTTT, Zapier or Make
- Cybersecurity and data security
- Payment processing & fraud prevention
- Tools for managing a business budget
- Outsourcing, delegation, and virtual assistants
- Calendaring tools like Calendly and Fantastical
- Reduce, organize, and secure your email
- Website tools for quickly setting up a new website or improving an existing one
- Search engine optimization strategies (SEO)
- Product engineering & how to think through software product development
- Product & project management tools
- Customer research and user testing strategies
- Small business coaching (can address tech and non-tech questions)
Not 100% sure which category your business needs fall into? No problem. Just provide a brief description of your business concerns and we'll figure things out from there.
Streamhacker Technologies is the brainchild of Jacob Perkins. Jacob is a software engineer with over 20 years of experience in technology startups. He knows how to build a business from the ground up, taking an initial idea from prototype to revenue generating business. He knows what it takes to make your first hire, manage a team, identify target customers, scale your product, pivot when necessary, and bring your business to a sustainable state.
Jacob has the deep technical knowledge and expertise that comes from being a software developer and systems engineer. He also has the business expertise that comes from hard won experience. Jacob has the unique ability to use his technical expertise to advise small business owners, even those without a technical background.
Want to know even more about Jacob? Need to see some of his past work? Wondering if he really knows as much about technology as he say's he does? Check out these links:
But honestly, the best way to get to know Jacob is to just have a chat with him. He knows his tech, that's for sure. But even more importantly, he knows how to talk tech with everyday people, in plain and clear language. He knows how to take the complicated and make it simple to understand. He's easy to talk to and enjoys chatting with everyday small business owners, just like you.